Default Indesit Washing Machine Continuously Fills

Peter Parry wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:12:09 +0100, Matt1
wrote:

My Indesit W123S machine continuously fills with water throughout the
whole cycle. I had a repair guy in who said he thought it was the
pressure switch as it only clicked once when he blew into it.

A common fault is that the air pipe to the pressure switch gets
clogged with detergent residue. Clean it out the pipe and scale trap
near where it goes into the drum.

by far the most likely cause. Can be very difficult to clear out if its
blocked solid with scale: if all else fails, drill it out, though
better to clean it if you can.

NT