John Cartmell

Default Indesit Washing Machine Continuously Fills

In article ,
Matt1 wrote:

My Indesit W123S machine continuously fills with water throughout the
whole cycle. I had a repair guy in who said he thought it was the
pressure switch as it only clicked once when he blew into it. I
replaced the switch but it still continuously fills. Should I now be
thinking its the module or should I replace the valves at the back? I
get 3 flashes for an error code but can't find an interpretation of
this anywhere. The module was replace a few months ago while the
machine was still under warranty - it's now 16 months old. Thanks

It should last longer than 16 months so get the retailer to sort out the
problem. Warranties are additional to your legal rights.