Andy Cuffe

Default Portable HDTV Set

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 06:07:30 GMT, Wes Newell
wrote:

I've looked all over for about a 20" HDTV with builkt in tuner and came up
empty, so I just decided to order an HDTV tuner for my PC. It's a heck of
lot cheaper too. This would seem to be a perfect solution for an RV.

A few years ago I had a JVC 'multimedia' TV that was basically a 20"
TV that could also sync to VGA/SVGA. At the time it was just a TV
that also made a really bad computer monitor, but one of those would
be great now. I wish I had saved it instead of selling it.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005