Robert Allison

Default Outhouse Contest

SteveB wrote:

I will be building an outhouse this spring at our mountain cabin. I want to
make it the common two holer, one side with a crescent moon in the door, the
other door with a star, according to 19th century practice.

I have decided to make the outhouse unique that I would put on various
decorations and things that one would find on the roof of a house or
building. These may be junk items, garage sale treasures, or really
anything creative, funny, artsy, scientific, or just plain stupid.

I have some ideas, but would like to hear from everyone in case I have
overlooked something obvious. I won't post my ideas, as everyone will have
a clean slate to suggest what they would put.

I want to put so many items that it will seem like the base of an
underground bunker or CIA shack.

When the outhouse is completed, pictures will be posted for all to see. The
poster with the most unusual item that goes on it will receive a framed
picture to post in THEIR outhouse.

Steve

I always liked an outhouse with a TV antenna on it. A
satellite dish would be even better.

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.