Bill

Default Two Residential HVAC bids: Request for comments

Well I only use my air conditioning two months out of the year and bought
the most efficient unit I could find 5 years ago. Doing this has saved me
quite a bit of money!

Same with all my appliances - all "Energy Star" most efficient I can buy. My
electric bill was $29 last month. It was $75 a month 6 years ago. Not bad
factoring in the higher cost of electricity these days...

wrote in message
Depends upon where in the midwest. I would think a 10 SEER A/C would
be fine, but would want a more efficient furnace. I'm assuming that
you live someplace where you rally don't use A/C all that much.