M.J.

Default tree burl

"Owen Lowe" wrote in message
news
In article , "George" George@least
wrote:

Got this.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...r-BoxElder.jpg

Friend of mine says I should remove some of the bark around the tip....

We'd better be careful here George - this could get out of hand and be
seen as an invitation for Al to beam a message or two from that far off
planet he's been on. Also that guy who turned frozen sperm. And the guy
who made turned genital decorations. Mightn't it have all been the same
guy? Who knows, but it may not be worth the risk of having them pay us a
visit.

Has anyone noticed that once Al Kyder disappeared, so did Lyn?
Coincidence? You be the judge.

You could be right on the money there Owen. Lynn was a shrink of some kind
so he may have been just practicing for his split personality

--

Regards,
M.J. (Mike) Orr