Owen Lowe

Default tree burl

In article , "George" George@least
wrote:

Got this.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...r-BoxElder.jpg

Friend of mine says I should remove some of the bark around the tip....

We'd better be careful here George - this could get out of hand and be
seen as an invitation for Al to beam a message or two from that far off
planet he's been on. Also that guy who turned frozen sperm. And the guy
who made turned genital decorations. Mightn't it have all been the same
guy? Who knows, but it may not be worth the risk of having them pay us a
visit.

Has anyone noticed that once Al Kyder disappeared, so did Lyn?
Coincidence? You be the judge.

(Just yankin' on Lyn's chain if he's monitoring the group.)

--
Owen Lowe

Northwest Woodturners,
Cascade Woodturners,
Pacific Northwest Woodturning Guild
___
Tips fer Turnin': Pour your end-grain sealer into a clean, wide-mouth
clothes detergent bottle. The lid makes a handy dipping container for
your brush and the leftovers will drain back into the bottle when you
recap the jug.