Goedjn

Default Is a pressurized air object heavier?

Of course if you filled the whole car with helium (after seriously
plugging all the leaks), would the car fly? This would not be a good
idea though because the driver would be talking like tweety bird on
his cell phone before he died a couple minutes later from lack of
oxygen..

I forget why, but I have stuck in my head that an order-of-magnitude
estimate for the lift of STP helium is around 1 pound per cubic yard,
displacement.

This just keeps getting more and more interesting !!!!

Mark