Jeff Wisnia

Default Is a pressurized air object heavier?

Matt wrote:
"I would explain why, but since we all know that Doug is never wrong,
there really isn't any point; because Doug will never concede he is
wrong. "

DAMN.

Jeff, why'd ya have to go and change the riddle on me?

Oh well.

Sorry Doug.

I have to go scrape egg now.

Well I could have asked which side it moves to when he takes a left
turn, (Right of course.)

And, I didn't actually read it as a riddle. I first saw the balloon
thing happen many years ago through the back window of a "station wagon"
in front of me, and put 2+2 together.

Speaking of math... and limericks...

A dozen. a gross and a score,
Plus three times the square root of four,
Divided by seven,
Plus four times eleven,
Equals nine squared plus zero, no more.

Jeff