Default Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?

Yes, it does. I've seen the code.

No you haven't No one person has seen all those lines of code. If you
want people to believe you are privy to the inner workings of the NT
kernel, you will have to explain how you found the time to read and
understand so much of it that you can make such a bogus statement in
the first place.

Talk is cheap on usenet. No one is impressed. Hey, for all you know, I
was on the development team.

It does preemptively multitask, and the kernel has complete control of
all applications.

Nope. Like I said, you do not have the proper defintion, or if it makes
you feel better, we are not applying the same definition.

You're still applying the principles of 16-bit Windows and Windows 9x
to the NT-based operating systems. The latter are completely different
operating systems, though, rewritten from scratch, and they don't have
anything in common with other versions of Windows except for the look
and feel of the user interface.

Everyone knows NT/XP/2000 is not windows 95. Don't treat your readers
like they are dummies.

It is both good and preemptive.

Nope. Sorry.

OS/2 is dead and gone, and although it was superior in design to the
old versions of Windows, it was not superior to NT.

www.ecomstation.com

Hardly dead, and oh by the way, NT was built on early OS/2 code. NT and
2000 had plenty of OS/2 code in their kernel, and can even run text
mode OS/2 apps. If you had seen the code...... you would know that.