Default Want a photo of your craft items on my website?

Chuck wrote:
On 15 Oct 2005 08:03:22 -0700, wrote:

Hello. I have a website called China Boycott Union. I started it 5
years ago to highlight the brutal (and ongoing) occupation of Tibet by
China. Of course it's only a token protest, but every little helps.

Really? Because of your web site, is the occupation of Tibet somewhat
_less_ brutal now than it was 5 years ago?

Yes, the Chinese Government is on the verge of pulling out of Tibet
because of my website. I have also decreed that the world will
henceforth rotate in a clockwise direction, and the moon shall be
painted pale blue.
Yours sincerely,
Buyhard Bob, China Boycott Union,
http://www.buyhard.fsnet.co.uk