Steve Peterson

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

"Fletis Humplebacker" ! wrote in message

No, I feel freed from the burdens of the fundamentalism that has
enslaved your thinking. I can look at both sides of the issues.

You seem to be a living, breathing, evolved example of fundamentalism run
amok. You certainly don't look at both sides of the evolution issue. John
has given you a great deal of reading to do, and summarized the information.
I have given you additional information of another type. You just ignore
it if you don't like it, and keep playing one note on the piano. You are
stuck in the Cambrian, but have to make your observations 600 million years
later. I think you are about to lose points for tardiness.

Steve