bob

Default Mechanics toolchest for woodshop ?

"Ron Truitt" wrote in message
You might check out Harbor Freight.

I use an old steelcase check cabinet that works well for tools. Got it
for $10 when my wife's company was updating their office.

RonT

I'm with ya there. I have a collection of old 2 and 4 drawer Steelcase or
equivalent filing cabinets scattered around the basement and the shop. The
have loads of room, and can really take a beating. One holds the hammer
drill, jigsaw, circular saw, another one has all the fasteners, a drawer
here for electrical boxes and wiring stuff, one there for shopvad hoses and
attachments...
Keeps stuff dust-free and easy to find.
I have an el-cheapo mechanic's tool box which I find perfect for drill bits,
measuring and marking do-dads, and planes and chisels that I want to keep
protected.
--
Bob

Travel and Astronomy Photos