Peter Hemmings

Default Sewer Vent - Building Regs Requirement

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:34:13 -0700, Lobster wrote:

snip

Interestingly when I was doing a similar thing to you, one BCO said I had
to have a full soil stack up through the roof, and another one
(incidentally the one who is now giving me grief over windows etc!)
overruled him saying that it was fine because next door had one, and
that's how it was fitted.

Peter, have a google for a thread here entitled "Dergo valves ,
ventilation, and BCOs" which I started earlier this year - I got some very
helpful responses which explained the whole issue very clearly. (And I
also learned it's spelled "Durgo"!)

Thanks, I also learned a lot from the thread.

David