Edwin Pawlowski

Default mini blind wand not long enough

maxinemovies wrote:
I've looked at a number of websites that sell blinds and accessories,
plus made a few calls locally with no luck. I guess we could tape a
dowel to the thing so it hangs down long enough for me, but this is a
brand new house, looking really nice, and I'd love to have nice things
in it before I start Rube Goldberging stuff.

Any ideas where I can find this item?

Try calling or writing the manufacturer directly. If they are made in the
US wiht some control over the process, they may even make them special for
you.

If not, rather than a dowel, you may be able to find some plastic rod the
same color to attach with a coupler of some sort.
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/