Default Matsuis' and Remotes...

Ladies and Gentlemen,
A sad tale to import.... Old Reliable finally blew its' last fuse
three days ago, so I brought the Matsui 1407s out of retirement.
Needless to say, the original remote has disappeared, so I bought a
Universal. Now to the point of all this, the Matsui demands a PIN code
upon starting, which I've forgotten, so one enters an incorrect code
thrice, and then holds down VOL- and '7' on the RCU. The problem is,
the RCU has no 'Enter' key ! So, after inputting the four-digit code,
how can one simulate the 'Enter' ? Or, is there another cunning way
around this ?
I leave it in the hands of Those Who Know....

Many thanks...