Matthew Durkin

Default coping stones

I'm just building a brick built raised bed, and shortly a raised pond to
match and I've realised that the coping stones I've seen at the local DIY
shops seem to be a bit wide in the standard sizes (I want a slight
overlap,but the standard sizes overlap a 2 brick wide wall by about 2inches
either side). I don't want to cut them as it will leave a sharp edge and
these are for the finish. Can I buy them in custom sizes anywhere? Has
anyone got any suggestions for finishing a 2 brick wide wall like this. It
will form a nice seating area in my garden...

thanks,
Matt