Brian Elfert

Default Mechanics toolchest for woodshop ?

"Leon" writes:

Sams Club has often had a top and bottom chest with good sized drawers.
STAINLESS STEEL, 40" wide IIRC and both boxes stand about 6' tall. A bit
under $700.

I happened to look at this unit at Sam's Club the other day. (I can't
afford one and was just looking out of curiousity.)

The ball bearing slides seemed a little bit rough for the price. The
locking mechanism was screwed up on the display. The top was open and it
was supposedly unlocked, but the drawers would not all open. I had to
lokc the unit and then unlock to get all the drawers to open.

Brian Elfert