F. George McDuffee

Default OT laptop repair

I just noticed on reviewing this post that I still have my old
email listed.

new email if anyone is interested is
note .us and not .com

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:37:19 -0500, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

Anybody want to buy a fully functional Zerox 820 II? It is in
the original shipping box and includes all the manuals including
the CP/M manual and several programs such as wordstar dB2 and
supercalc. has (2) 5_1/4 drives only also have Kaypro [Darth
Vader lunchbox] for sales also in original packing includes most
manuals and programs and I will throw in a cobol compiler. Has a
built-in 300 baud modem!!! Has the DOS motherboard installed
[with 640K!!!!] and you can run some non-graphic DOS programs.
True dual processor machine.

GmcD

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:20:50 -0400,
wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

Then you remember "pip"? I still have a Xerox 820/BigBoard that I soldered
together from surplus parts. Kids today that have "built" computers don't
even OWN a soldering station.

I still have a 820 that is almost done Think I found an add for
them in Micro Cornucopia wayback.

Wes