Tom Wait

Default Too good to be true? Clausing 12x36 cheap in SF Bay area

"Bob" wrote
SNIP
.. If you recall, it said the lathe was "in
good working condition

It always amazes me, no, wrong word, angers me, when people describe
something as "like new" or "excellent condition" when from the photos they
attach you can see it's well used and probably abused. The most descriptive
condition report I've seen was for a bunch of Hardinge 5C collets that were
scarred on the faces. He said "these collets have a lot of experience. I
bought 'em.

The guy selling the clapped out Clausing should be outed to the rest of the
world so he can be properly shunned.
Rant mode off.
Tom

Oh, well.