grodenhiATgmailDOTcom

Default preserving wet carpet

Well I looked at several options to refloor. Because of cost we are
deciding to go with some kind of carpet. So, what synthetic fibers
should I look for? If I get a carpet made of nylon/olefin or whatever,
will it be able to be cleaned in the event this happens again? If so,
what about the padding underneath? Is it necessary to have padding?
I'm looking for a solution that, if wet, can either be very easily
pulled, or in best case, can be either wet/dry vac'd or blown dry. As
posted in another post I did, I THINK we fixed the issue, so far two
decent storms and not a drop (of course never say never).