Sacramento Dave

Default Creative Uses For Old Plumbing Copper?

"Alan Smithee" wrote in message
I've been ripping out a lot of old plumbing in the last little while and

now
I've got a couple of dozen elbows with various lengths of pipe in them.

What
should I do with this stuff? I've thought of trying to reclaim the elbows

by
sweating the pieces apart but it seems like a lot of work. I can't bear

the
thought of sending it to the landfill. And I don't know if it would pay

for
the gas required to drive it to a scrapyard either, but maybe that's the

way
to go. Any ideas or projects that use old copper plumbing? Thx.

I got about $1.10 a pound 6 months ago. That's for clean copper. If they

see one old solider joint or fitting they call it dirty.( cut soldiered ends
off) Phone around and get prices Some guys told me $.60 a pound. the price
dose change.