ddakadmc

Default 6" jointer/planer question

I am very new into woodworking and want to furnish my small shop with
good affordable equipment.

I have an opportunity to purchase a new Delta x5 6" jointer for a final
cost of $323.92. I know that is a good price, but I am asking the
following questions:

What is the difference between the x5 6" Jointer (37-275X) and the 6"
Professional Jointer (37-195)? They look identical in the specs.

Are there other 6" Jointers I should be looking at in the $400 range
(which I can't seem to locate easily).

What planer would you ball recommend? My local shop has the DeWalt
13"(DW735) at $449 after rebates and that would come with an extra set
of blades. That is a lot for me to spend. Any suggestions on other
decent brands that cost less, or where I might be able to get this item
for less?

Thanks for your help.
Doug