TURTLE

Default Cold Rheem

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Yes, that's about where I am, in the troubleshooting process.

One other person suggested to pull the burners, and give them a good
cleaning out. In case the fire isn't hot enough (on the very farthest burner
away from the gas valve). Might not be hot enough to be sensed.

However, it's looking more and more like time to change the board. Maybe a
new board will work better. I've got an OEM board from one parts house, and
then J'stone has an aftermarket board which is about 1/3 cheaper. Do you
only do OEM boards? I figure in this case, the aftermarket board might last
a while. This particular HO has next to no money.

--

Christopher A. Young

This is Turtle.

Stormy , I would be careful putting after market board on the Rheem 1988 to 2000
model gas furnaces. other years i would say different.

TURTLE