ameijers

Default Creative Uses For Old Plumbing Copper?

"Alan Smithee" wrote in message
I've been ripping out a lot of old plumbing in the last little while and

now
I've got a couple of dozen elbows with various lengths of pipe in them.

What
should I do with this stuff? I've thought of trying to reclaim the elbows

by
sweating the pieces apart but it seems like a lot of work. I can't bear

the
thought of sending it to the landfill. And I don't know if it would pay

for
the gas required to drive it to a scrapyard either, but maybe that's the

way
to go. Any ideas or projects that use old copper plumbing? Thx.

Set it out by the curb on a non-trash day. Odds are it'll be gone by the
time you get home from work. Out of landfill, and some poor SOB will get a
little cash for it. I cleared the basement of a family rental house that
way- 3/4 of the stuff was gone by morning.

aem sends...