mm

Default preserving wet carpet

On 17 Oct 2005 10:57:21 -0700, "grodenhiATgmailDOTcom"
wrote:

I did learn something..... With the amount of rain we got the water
only came in two places, both easily (fingers crossed) fixed. The
chimney cleanout filled and came out the door (solved with a chimney
cap), also, under the chimney cleanout there was a leaning board that
allowed the water to flow down that instead of the wall (circumventing
the french drain) and a pin hole leak around the old pipe for the
drywell (no longer in use), quick patch up and that "SHOULD" take care
of it. Also, we are going to look at indoor/outdoor carpet instead.
While this is only a finished basement, we still want it to look decent
(ie no industrial office carpet).

Berber, office, and indoor/outdoor are three points of a triangle,
with plenty of nice synthetic carpet in the middle.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.