MC

Default Window and/or vent in bathroom

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
Ray wrote:

I am renovating my full bathroom (which already has a window in it)
and creating a powder room in an old closet that has a window that is
nailed shut. I'm having both windows removed. In the full bathroom,
I'm replacing it with a smaller window. In the powder room, I'm
replacing it with glass blocks and adding a vent.

I was asking the question because I've had two plumbers/contractors
in so far and one told me I needed both while the other said
either/or. I'm siding with the either/or guy.

Why not call the building inspector for the right answer for your community?

here in Georgia an answer from a building inspector will greatly depend
on which inspector and what mood they are in at the time. I have never
had any of them able to produce many of their requirements in writing
but what they say goes.