Mike Marlow

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
Mike Marlow wrote:

I simply see an order to the
universe that I attribute to God and an intelligent design.

Aye, there's the rub (sorry, WIll).

Claiming that there is order in the universe is akin to one mayfly
commenting to another how great it is that the world is always warm and
moist.

Well, if there's no order then all of the laws, principles and rules that we
live by, think by, deduce by, etc. are meaningless. So much for the second
law of thermodynamics I guess. Damn, and I just love it when everyone
quotes that law. Pity the mathematician - poor fellow spent his life
believing in absolutes that maybe aren't.

--

-Mike-