Aardvark J. Bandersnatch, MP, LP, BLT, ETC.

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

George wrote:

"John Wilkins" wrote in message

The University of Toledo was critical to the development of modern
western scholarship. Albert the Great and Thomas Aquinas both got going
from the distribution of Avicenna's (Ibn Sina) work on Aristotle and
commentaries. The Summa Theologiae is a sustained response to this.

We have a winner!

Tell the man what he's won, Bob.

*Please* let it be the Porsche! *Please* let it be the Porsche!

Oh lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz!
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.
I worked hard all my lifetime, got no help from my friends.
Oh lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz.