Chip Chester

Default Legal question

"(snip)
I also recall that there was a harbor freight catalog tangled in
plastic shrinkwrap, maybe there is an address printed on it. I threw
it in my garbage, but the garbage is still in my yard.

I came home and checked it.

It was a envelope of harbor freight coupons and a copy of an invoice,
not a catalog.

Here's the rub: the invoice is for stuff shipped to ME in
March. Swivel air hoses, air angle grinder etc.

Some more puzzling facts:

- I received that shipment very long time ago
- It was shipped from HF via UPS
- The Suzuki motor arrived via Fedex

WTF

Ig, it's obvious.
The HF invoice was stuck to the bottom of the 5 hp three-phase motor
that went to the battery-powered motorcycle guy. (You dropped it when
you used the angle grinder to cut off the shaft of the RPC motor).
This 4-cyl Suzuki engine is the one he removed to make room for the
5 hp motor and batteries. You are to hook the Suzuki up to the pallet jack
so you can clear out the garage more efficiently. The shipper chose FedEx
because he absolutely, positively had to get it out of his garage overnite.
(After that, he didn't care about ever seeing it again; hence no return
address.)
After garage clean-out (yours) you are to mount the Suzuki to the Quincy
air compressor (Quizuki? Suzincy?) for more efficient rust removal of future
acquisitions.

There will be future acquisitions, won't there?

"Chip" in Columbus