Joseph Meehan

Default Winter attic ventilation

SailFan wrote:
Thanks, Joseph!

Looks like I need to do some exploratory work this weekend and see
what I can discover about "C". I'm hoping the proper air space was
incorporated into the construction, but not counting on it.

Looking at my soffits: The soffit is wood (rough-sawn cedar). I'd like
to get a continuous vent in the whole length of the eave. Right now
there are maybe 6 vents along a 60 foot length of eave.

Wish me luck...

Matt

I can say that many contractors are very creative about finding answer
to problems like this. You may want to check with a roofing contractor,
pick an older guy who has had lot of experience.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit