Toller

Default Is my house at danger?

"Todd H." wrote in message ...
"Kim" writes:

Thanks for the reply. It is very hard for me to measure the tilt, since
it is covered by carpet. Acturally, they are subfloor. But I can feel
the uneven of it.

A long, say, 4' inexpensive level laid across the carpet, a right
angle, and a protractor would be sufficient to quantify how
significant the issue is.

The level can be reused for installing shelves. :-)

Maybe.
Just today I used my 4' level to draw a line down some drywall I was going
to cut. Just for the heck of it I checked with a plumb bob. The damn level
is off by about 2 degrees! Used it for years, I wonder how much damage I
have done...