Charles Spitzer

Default Mechanics toolchest for woodshop ?

"Folklore" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a good mechanics tool chest (roller base & upper)
that can tolerate being in an often dusty woodshop? My current chest
is too small, cheap, drawers are hard to open, and too much dust gets
in the drawers and slides. Hoping not to spend too much money,
ideally below $1k for a 36" base & upper.

Craftsman high-end would be about $2k for 36" base & upper, low end
about $800, but low end slides are really rough.

Husky (home depot) seems really cheap.

Also considering Kennedy, Proto, Westward

Any recommendations appreciated.

used. i see these on my local craigslist all the time.