199.45.49.11

Default How does Elmers interior wood glue stack up against TB original.

I bought their Urethane Glue one day thinking aww it's all the same just
cheaper. Compared to Gorilla, it was crap! I did buy their stainable even
though no real problem with it.... I don't plan on purchasing it or any of
their products in the glue line!

"leonard" wrote in message
no

Len

"Stephen M" wrote in message
I'm running out of glue and it's time to restock. The local Borg carries
Elmers (interior wood glue) and tightbond.

I do not need water resistance. Chalk point, however is factor as I tend
keep a cool shop. Elmers is a couple bucks cheaper than Titebond I
(original). Is there any reason why I should not consider just buy the
Elmers?

-Steve