Anthony

Default Legal question

Ignoramus3242 wrote in
:

3 months is not reasonable. 2 weeks will be more like it. You see, I
am much more skeptical about the chances of the seller/buyer finding
me via fedex, because of the shipping label. It was handwritten and is
not traceable to a person. I already called fedex. I suspect that it
was put in that box at a fedex location after it fell out of some
other box, with that label having been written by fedex personnel.

But iggy....that's the PERFECT motor for a GO-CART!....think about the
metal possibilities...welding a frame, making brackets.. etc...

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email