B.B.

Default High price of 600 amp circuit breakers?

In article ,
Ignoramus21085 wrote:

[...]

Rebuilders are your best bet, and they won't pay much.

Well, what would they pay, in your opinion?

In my limited experience with 'em (worked in a warehouse for a
rebuilder for a summer) it was running marginally better than
by-the-pound scrap prices. Also, one-offs got less than batches.
The guys I worked for were a bunch of assholes. Dunno if that
applies to the industry as a whole, but seemed about par in
Texas/Oklahoma.