Owain

Default Cheap way of reducing dust in loft

"N. Thornton" wrote
| spray with dilute PVA before flooring, sticks all the dust down.

Spray with dilute PVA and emulsion mix and will stick the dust down and make
everything white. (Including the contents of the water tanks if not careful
and covered ...)

| For making the rafters white, I assume paper would be the cheapest.
| It comes on rolls. Ali foil is also an option, though it costs
| more, but I dont see it giving you any insulation value. Used
| bedsheets are very cheep, not sure I'd want them though.

I have visions of wasps/rats/bats/whatever enjoying them very much.

Owain