Default Planning application process - and complaint?

mich wrote:
My gripe is the rules they are being flaunted;-(

No they weren't, quite the opposite in fact, the rules were being
flouted. Try looking up flaunt and flout in a dictionary.

Yeah! You are right, I dont need to look it up - sorry I got it totally
wrong. - and my grammar was incorrect too. It was me being a bit ironic.

I had thought it was humerous at the time. A bit like in another post I used
the word a*ce for arse ( they sound alike ace ( ass)

I'll make sure I dont do that again and you wont be able to do the typical
usenet thing and criticise when you have nothing better to say.

I wasn't getting at you in particular, it's just that the perticular
error in question is getting more and more common. Lots of people now
think that flaunted means flouted. If you intended irony then, sorry,
I missed it - one of the risks of usenet, it is very easy to miss
things like this.

I don't *often* make comments like this, most of my postings in
uk.d-i-y are, I think you'll find, about DIY. So, apologies if it
offended, but that wasn't the intention.

--
Chris Green