mich

Default Planning application process - and complaint?

wrote in message ...
mich wrote:

"Nick Brooks" wrote in message
snip tale of woe

We recently applied for (and got) permission to extend upwards and
outwards at the back and were not required to have any notices

outside.

Only the IMMEDIATE neighbours were informed by letter

I am an IMMEDIATE neighbour! and this is to the front , side and rear of
his property, hence I expected the letter for the bit that affected me.

Planning applications were required in this case.

My gripe is the rules they are being flaunted;-(

No they weren't, quite the opposite in fact, the rules were being
flouted. Try looking up flaunt and flout in a dictionary.

Yeah! You are right, I dont need to look it up - sorry I got it totally
wrong. - and my grammar was incorrect too. It was me being a bit ironic.

I had thought it was humerous at the time. A bit like in another post I used
the word a*ce for arse ( they sound alike ace ( ass)

I'll make sure I dont do that again and you wont be able to do the typical
usenet thing and criticise when you have nothing better to say.