Frank Erskine

Default Locking toggle fasteners - where to buy?

On 26 Oct 2005 13:08:08 GMT, wrote:

I'm after some (only two, or maybe four) locking toggle fasteners.
These are the sort of thing you might see on one of those aluminium
photographic equipment cases or similar. Security isn't a big issue
so the lock can be very simple, it's more a matter of ensuring that
the latch doesn't come open accidentally.

I want something that is weatherproof as well so it needs to be made
of stainless steel or anodised aluminium or similar. Can anyone
suggest a supplier? I've tried Screwfix, Isaac Loard and a couple of
other well known ones with no luck.

CPC have them in the "PA, Disco and Music" section of their catalogue.

0870 202530.

--
Frank Erskine
Sunderland