David Sewell

Default Is my mobile phone battery bad?

"Dave D" wrote in message

"David Sewell" wrote in message
My phone switches off a lot and I have to charge it up, but the battery
indicator on the display always shows as fully charged. Would the

battery
definitely be at fault? How can I test it ? (it has four contacts - and

is
3.6v ni-nh) I have test equipment.

Thank you,

David

It's a Sagem mw930. So I guess it's ancient in most peoples eyes. Anyways, I
have completed the freeze, thaw and recharge process as mentioned by myself
on this thread. Fingers crossed! Waiting for a normal battery run down.
Thanks,
David
Is it a Nokia by any chance? I've seen a few of these with those symptoms,
caused be faulty components in the phone, but it could equally be a bad
battery.

Dave