Edwin Pawlowski

Default Space Heater ?

Keith wrote:
I am looking for the best space heater I can get for a 13 x 13
bedroom. Its upstairs in an old 2 story farmhouse. Theres no
windbreak and the outside
wall faces west. I really didn't want to run a gasline up there. 110v
or 220v wouldn't be a problem. Last winter we used a Lakewood
oil-filled
radiator, but it didn't quite do the job.

Sounds like you need more than a typical 1500 watt heater. If you have 220V
available, there are all sorts of baseboard heaters, wall mount heaters, etc
that will put out far more heat. They will, or course, be expensive to
operate.

If you have not done so, insulation is far cheaper than paying for heat.

--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/