loutent

Default Grizzly Delivery Service

In article Mdx7f.37$ZP1.7@dukeread11, RonB wrote:

Sunday afternoon I ordered several items from Grizzly including a couple of
their hand-held pneumatic sanders. The confirmation email appeared before I
even got off of their site. This afternoon (Tuesday) I noticed a Grizzly
email sent at 9:02 today, telling me the package was shipped Monday. It
also provided the UPS tracking number. I plugged the number into the UPS
site and it said my package had been delivered at 11:25 this morning.

Yup - Walked upstairs and there it sat on the porch. Pretty good service
but becoming routine with Griz.

RonB

PS it was shipped from Springfield to Andover Kansas - about 270 miles.

Yup, not surprised.

Got my ~500 lb 1023SL in two days.

I would not hesitate with Griz stuff.

Check out FWW's current jointer review.