Frank S.

Default OT? Harbor Freight DC on sale

I was told to watch what size the filter is, 30 microns is big
Frank

Toller wrote:

"Peter Bogiatzidis" wrote in message
t...

Hello,

In my effort to learn about dust collection, I noticed that Harbor Freight
has their 2 HP dust collector on sale for $159 and thought that others in
the group might be interested. As I recall, I don't believe that it
usually sells for $249 as shown, but more along the lines of $200. I'm
sure that others here can verify whether or not this is indeed the one
that has been recommended in the past.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=45378

From what I've read, it has been stated that by using a cyclone in
conjunction with the DC that you may never need to empty the DC's bags.

Hope that this helps for those who are looking for a DC.

Peter.

Its on sale about a third of the time.