Grant Erwin

Default Prices gone from HFT Web site?

Martin wrote:

Grant Erwin wrote:

Martin wrote:

Recently, I've been unable to view tool prices on the Harbor Freight
web site. When did this happen? I ueed to check prices there before
going to a store.

This doesn't seem to happen to me. Can you give a SKU number that's a problem?

GWE

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...layItemList.do

I did a search on "code reader", found this, and then had to call a
retail store to find out it costs $49.

Martin

You didn't come up with a SKU number, but I searched that weird-back-door HF
site for "code reader", found the SKU number, punched it into the regular HF
site and in about ten seconds found

which is worth doing because it's ten bucks cheaper online! By the way, HF often
has cheaper prices online, but their stores honor these prices, just print out
the page and show it to them.

I don't see any reason to use the harborfreightusa site. Yet.

GWE