steamer

Default My rolling garage sale...

--Thanks for clarification; I was a bit wild and
discombobulated in my postings.. And thanks for coming forward; I
really didn't want to post your name (or anyone else's) and have you
draw wrath, so to speak..
--I'm lookin' forward to the next gathering, so long as it's
*not* in Visalia. I figure if it's the Bay Area or Los Angeles folks
from out of town will at least have friends/relatives to visit and that
should pump up attendance. Also both of those areas offer attractions
beyond the event itself; more than one can say for Visalia..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : When does Inuyasha get
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to bone Kagome??