The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Where can I get a large sealed plastic box with a door. Sized as a small garden shed.

Peter wrote:
I need some extra storage space and am wondering if I can obtain a
completely sealed walk-in sized plastic 'shed' that can live in a
garden but keep the contents completely dry through a sealed doorway.
I need something sized about 1.5x2x2m

I am even thinking of plumbing in a dehumidifier using waterproof
cable/pipe glands so that he contents; fabrics, electrical items etc
will have no chance of becoming rusty or mouldy.

Can anyone suggest where I might get a plastic construction like this?

http://www.shedstore.co.uk/
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite