IMM

Default Cheap way of reducing dust in loft

"N. Thornton" wrote in message
om...
"David W.E. Roberts" wrote in message

In the main loft area we have covered some of the rafters with thin
hardboard painted white.
This improves the lighting no end by reflecting light, and also reduces

the
dust etc. from between the rafters while still allowing free flow of air
between the rafters.

Limewash is also very cheap: I paid about 6.50 for 25kgs of hydrated
lime, and that makes a whole lotta limewash. Add water, mix well,
store for 24 hrs, dilute, paint. Store it in closed container to keep
the air off it.

Regards, NT

Has this loft any felt, or is it just bare tiles hung on batons?