Dave Liquorice

Default Plasma or led screen

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:14:18 +0100, G&M wrote:

I notice the television companies can't even manage to keep the two
in sync always nowadays anyway.

I know and it's a right PITA, not helped by digital broadcast boxes
that throw a wobbly and can't output the pictures in sync with the
sound. I simply can't bear to watch something that is more than 2
frames out. I find it quite amazing that sync can vary within in a
prerecorded programme as well, that should be a far easier to spot and
correct than a live one. With live the path the picture takes can vary
greatly with in the orginating studio/OB and in these days of digits
can have varying amounts of delay added to it.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail