acrobat ants

Default Using carbonator pump for TIG water cooler?

A quick question, what kind of hose did you use for high pressure
side.

well .....as you can see that black hose is the torch water feed line
which came with my torch, this hose connects directly to the "T"
fitting which comes right out of the pump, so there is no hose in
between.
on the other side of the "T" 9the green hose to the dump valve) is
just a plain vinyl hose, 1/4" or 3/8 I think.

Do you plug your torch into the water coller itself (bypassing the
solenoid on the welding machine)?

yes , mine TIG does not have a water solonoid.

thanks